This Christmas we are proud to be supporting the Salvation Army Christmas Present Appeal.
The scheme distributes donated unwrapped toys and gifts to disadvantaged children in the local community.
We are calling on all North East businesses to get involved with us and support this superb scheme. We want to help make Christmas brighter for children across the region.
All donated presents should be new and in good condition as The Salvation Army do not take used or second-hand items for the Christmas Present Appeal.
Please deliver all your donations to: The Green Energy Advice Bureau, One Trinity Green, NE33 1SA by Monday 11th December 2017.
Further information on the scheme can be found here, alternatively feel free to call us on, 0191 3037750.
Stuck for ideas on what to donate? Well here are some example presents for each age group:
- 0-3 years: dolls, teddy bears, cot mobiles, baby clothes, bath toys, CDs of suitable music and nursery rhymes, puzzles
- 3-5: dolls and action figures, cars, lorries, DVDs and CDs (music and nursery rhymes), colouring sets, pencils, crayons, books, puzzles
- 5-9: educational games & toys, stationery (colouring sets, pencils, crayons, school sets), CDs & family friendly DVDs, books, puzzles, wordsearch, crosswords
- 9-12: games and toys, stationery, CDs, DVDs, books, T-Shirts, hair accessories, gloves, scarves, hats
- 13-16: CDs, DVDs, books, make-up and toiletries (please try to ensure non-allergic ingredients if possible), gloves, scarves, hats, T-Shirts, hair accessories