The Green Energy Advice Bureau is a leading energy consultancy with a key focus on sustainability and a no-carbon future for all.
We work alongside businesses of all sizes to help them evaluate and understand their energy usage and expenditure in granular detail, with bespoke procurement and sustainability proposals specifically suited to organisational requirements.
Our clients receive a bespoke, fully managed, end-to-end consultancy service, including a strategic procurement review to ensure supply agreements (both contracts & metering points), are fit for purpose and provide the best value for money.
We provide advice and assistance to help your organisation monitor, manage and control energy more efficiently via our specialist sustainability team.
Understandably, Net Zero ambitions are becoming a high priority for businesses, from full carbon management plans, to science-based targets. GEAB help to tailor an offering in support of your Net Zero journey.
The ever-changing energy market can be a complex industry. We work with clients and partners to provide an educated understanding as you make impactful decisions.
Our industry-leading experts help larger organisations comply with any legislative requirements that may be imposed, such as SECR, ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme), SBTi (Science Based Targets), CCA’s (Climate Change Agreements) and CRCs (Carbon Reduction Commitments.
The result? Inspired business, inspired partnerships.
Building a Winning Partnership
Working with a broad range of established partners, we share a common objective to provide customer support in all aspects of energy management, along with bespoke solutions.
Combining our expertise with your customer relationships, we drive business forward, providing customers with the advice and guidance required in today’s ever-changing energy market.
Our dedicated UK business development managers work as a virtual, in-house energy team to provide your customers with a comprehensive range of solutions tailored to their needs. Whether to lower consumption; control costs; improve energy efficiencies; support Net Zero planning; or accelerate the move to Carbon Neutral through a robust CSR Policy.
Together, we will build relationships and businesses through revenue streams, customer retentions, unrivalled services, and most importantly, partnership.
Why Partner with Green Energy Advice Bureau?
- Bespoke partner programs reflect your needs, from a simple referral model to an established energy consultant.
- Additional revenue stream from a new proposition to save customers time and money, while reducing carbon footprint.
- Increase customer loyalty by broadening your products and services.
- Unrivalled commission a trusted and transparent business.
- On-going training support for your staff.
- Dedicated account manager supported customer visits.
- Full admin management our team taking care of business.
- Broader supplier choice the privilege of better purchasing power.
- Unbiased advice present bespoke options.
- Key insights support on the Net Zero challenge.
- Networking opportunities offer the ability to attend a program of events with the potential to gain further business.
The Partner Journey
1. A GEAB Business Development Manager will understand your business motivations.
2. A GEAB Account Manager will explain the program in support of your business objectives.
3. GEAB provide a tailored proposal aligned to the engagement level required.
4. Following the agreement to proceed, systems and processes will be quickly established to enable you to promote our advice and guidance.
5. Whether to increase customers by selling additional services, or provide additional brand exposure and a new revenue stream, the potential reward starts the moment the program is live.
Benefits to your Customers / Members
Energy and Carbon Management
An in-depth overview of business energy use providing actionable insights.
Advice on cost consumption and beneficial solutions.
A Suite of Services
Reduce bottom-line costs, consumption, and improve carbon footprint.
Offer the choice of multiple funding options.
Share latest market trends and insights.
For the full term of the contract from our account management team.
Project Zero Workshop
Provide Net Zero insights with a full energy and carbon review.
Our Levels of Partnership reflect your business
- Introduce GEAB to your clients or provide a customer database.
- GEAB reach out as part of a joint campaign to offer free energy management reviews and fully manage the sales process.
- Make a formal introduction to your customers, via a letter of authority and a copy of energy bills.
- GEAB proactively contact customers to present our offering and explore an energy management plan.
- You are an established energy broker, established sub-broker or GEAB Partner, trained in brokerage with detailed understanding of the sector.
- GEAB work as your pricing tool, offering supplier relations. You manage clients, confirm uplifts and terms, manage sales pipelines and objections via our monthly reports.
- You sell the GEAB proposition directly to customers, and obtain the permission slip and energy bill(s) required to offer energy price and contract terms available through our network of energy suppliers.