What is energy monitoring and reporting?
Energy monitoring and reporting is a service that allows your business to monitor its energy usage 24/7 for an indefinite period and understand how and when your business uses or generates energy.
It works through the installation of monitoring equipment at your site on electrical circuits which communicates usage and generation data about your site to a secure server. The received data is then analysed and presented on an online platform which allows you to view the energy performance in real time and generate reports to help drive energy efficiencies. Our system allows for Automated Alerts so you are made aware when energy is being used and shouldn’t be.
Our platform allows you to monitor your energy performance on multiple platforms including:
- PC or Laptop
What can the system monitor and report on?
Our system can monitor and report on the following areas:
- Electricity consumption
- Gas consumption
- Energy Costs
- Water usage
- Oil usage
- Heat and Temperature
- Solar PV generation
- Wind generation
- Hydro generation
- CO2 emissions
Benefits to installing this system
- Allows managers to monitor energy performance remotely and discretely
- Allows management to identify inefficiencies in operations patterns and quantify performance
- Allows management to trial new technologies and assess energy performance before rolling them out across a large organisation or multiple sites
- Allows management to monitor impacts of staff training or energy performance improvements and communicate impact to wider company and directorship
- Provides a cost effective and all-encompassing solution to energy and water management allowing for easier management of assets
- The system requires little to no maintenance and is IP rated to withstand variable environmental conditions
- Reporting can be automated and highlights areas of overconsumption and potential savings making it easy to identify opportunities
How much could I save by using this system?
On average businesses who have implemented this technology Save 30% of their Energy Costs by installing this technology. It is best suited for medium and large size businesses who actively manage energy usage and are required to report on energy and greenhouse gas emissions performance (ISO 50001/CRC/CCA/GHG reporting) but can be implemented on smaller businesses.
We offer free consultation and site survey to assess whether your site is suitable for the system. After a site survey is completed we will then provide a quotation for installation and reporting.
Our engineers are fully certified and we provide in depth training to all our installers, ensuring the quality and safety of your business.
Once installation is complete we will provide you with all the training and support necessary to maximise your business energy performance.