Why are heating and cooling systems important to manage effectively?
Heating and cooling systems can account for up to 60% of the total energy used in a commercial building, and it is very important that any system being used is operated as efficiently as possible in order to:
- Reduce operating costs
- Maintain optimal internal environmental comfort
- Maximise equipment lifespan (boilers and cooling equipment)
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
What can I do to maintain and optimise my heating and cooling systems?
There are many things that can be done to improve the effectiveness or your heating and cooling systems and reduce their operating costs. We recommend:
- Regular maintenance by suitably qualified people
- Reviewing internal and external temperature set points
- Improving controls for heating and cooling systems
- Automating controls where possible
- Using smart controls which can track performance and provide remote control
In addition to the above there are other changes that can be made to the technology being used, the staff members operating the systems and the building materials in which the systems operate.
We offer Energy Audits which can help identify the cheapest and most effective ways to optimise your heating and cooling systems operation. We offer solutions which can help you save anywhere between 6% and 30% on your operating costs, significantly increasing your profits and reducing your carbon footprint.
We also offer financial support to help your business make the change towards more energy efficient and heating and cooling systems for your business.