We have tried to make our website as accessible as possible. The text size used throughout the site can be easily increased or decreased using your internet browser. A couple of examples of how to do this are listed below:
Changing your text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select ‘Page’ from the ‘Toolbar’ menu.
- Select ‘Zoom’ from the list provided and the percentage of zoom is dependent upon how large you would like to make the web features. The default percentage is ‘100percent’
Changing your text size in all browsers:
We recommend using the zoom keys as follows:
- ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ to Zoom In
- ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ to Zoom out
- ‘Ctrl’ and ‘0’ will reset the Zoom level to its default
- ‘Cmd’ and ‘+’ for Mac users
The site is tested on both PC, Mac, Android and Apple mobile phones and is fully functional in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (latest version) / Edge
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Chrome (latest version)
The site will be functional in older browsers however it should be noted that presentational elements may not be fully rendered or animated elements may not be functional.