The SME division within The Green Energy Advice Bureau was created to assist the majority of the UK’s commercial energy users whose annual energy expenditure is under £20,000 per annum. We provide a range of procurement and energy efficiency services. All clients benefit from a full end-to-end management service.
Whether you are need assistance with a new contract or advice regarding your renewals, AMR (Smart Meter) installation or have a billing discrepancy with your current supplier a dedicated account manager will be able to advise and consult on every aspect.
We’re confident that we can save money and can demonstrate the savings available to your organisation with no commitment or charge.
All our clients benefit from
- A current rate review to demonstrate/highlight savings available against current contractual rates allowing accurate planning for future budgets.
- Full historic invoice audit to highlight any past billing errors & recovery of any over payments.
- Invoice validation of all future bills for the duration of supply agreements to highlight any error before payment is due.
- Assistance with meter upgrades from suppliers to AMR (Smart Metering) at no cost to the organisation.
- Ongoing Account Management and advice regarding any energy related matters
- A dedicated Account Manager who will guide you through managing your energy in the most efficient manner.
Take advantage of our no obligation service by clicking here.